Welcome to employment at The Manor at York Town, Jamison PA
The Manor, located in Jamison, Bucks County stands as one of the Philadelphia area’s premier independent living communities. We take pride in our dedicated team members who support and care for our residents. We are a family!
We urge you to compare our offerings with the competition. We are confident you will come to see that The Manor at York Town is an organization that offers the not only an exceptional program for employees, but a working environment that is the best in the area! If you choose The Village at Penn State, with its inspiring and rewarding organizational culture, you will join an organization that values employees as its greatest asset and nurtures an environment of trust, respect, and encouragement. Come work for an organization that walks the talk and cares about you and your well-being!
Why Choose The Manor at York Town?
- A working environment that is focused on you
- Excellent compensation
- Industry leading Paid time off
- Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision care
- Company paid Life insurance and Long-term disability insurance
- Numerous employee appreciation activities
- Retirement Savings Plan that The Manor at York Town contributes to
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Annual vacation buy-back program.
- Yearly evaluations and pay increases
- PAID 6-week Sabbatical program! Available after every 7 years of full time service.
We offer a variety of senior service jobs and are located in Jamison, PA.
We are currently seeking the following positions to join our enthusiastic team:
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal law. In addition, we comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We also provide “reasonable accommodations” to qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws.